June turned out to be a pretty good month. Two of my debts are now gone! One of them I finally finished paying off and the other was forgiven (I made a settlement agreement with them a few months ago). I paid a total amount of $1,465.88 but my balances decreased by $3,148.82!!
I have done a couple of things that will help me get some of these other ones paid off faster. For CC #4 I called and increased the amount I will be paying by almost $100 so that it will be paid off in 6 months. I am also paying more to the past apartment so that will be paid off in 5 months. I am loving seeing some of these balances go away!
The hardest ones to get rid of are still ahead of me… CC #6 & #7 are doozies and will take a while to pay off, but I will get there eventually. I have made so much progress in the last 10 months or so, and that is definitely something to be proud of!
Account Balances as of 7/1/17:
- Verizon – $0 🙂 Paid Off!! (-$107.38)
- Past Apartment – $550 (-$50)
- Credit Card (2) – $1,342.62 (no change)
- Credit Card (3) – $2,213.85 (no change)
- Credit Card (4) – $1,248.50 (-$113.50)
- Credit Card (5) – $0 🙂 Paid Off (paid $507.24, balance change due to remainder of debt being forgiven: -$2,282.58)
- Credit Card (6) – $9,342.14 (no change)
- Credit Card (7) – $10,222.40 (no change)
- Credit Card (8) – $598.08 (paid $60, balance change: -$47.40)
- Car (1) – $7,616.13 (paid $225, balance change: -$193.29)
- Car (2) – $8,130.91 (paid $275, balance change: -$243.75)
- 401k Loan – $2,995.19 (paid $127.76, balance change: -$110.92)
I’ve made some more progress towards my $15,000 goal for the year… $7,862.00 down… $7,138.00 to go… (Edit: my original numbers here were incorrect, so I have updated them)